CETA: Programs Partner Schools
Educators > CETA > Partners Schools
The Kennedy Center partners with 16 schools that have committed to a whole school focus on arts integration. Over 400 teachers participate in ongoing, sustained professional learning to build their capacity to integrate the arts throughout the curriculum.
Key Features of the CETA Program for Partner Schools
- Ongoing, Multi-Year Commitment
- Multiple Formats of Professional Learning
- Focus on both Classroom Teachers and Arts Specialists
- Arts-Integrated Instruction
- Program Improvement and Sustainability
- Program Impact: Research and Evaluation
Changing Education Through the Arts, part of the Rubenstein Arts Access Program, is generously funded by David and Alice Rubenstein.
Additional support is provided by the Bernstein Family Foundation,
Hilton Worldwide, The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation, the U.S. Department of Education, and Wells Fargo.
Education and related artistic programs are made possible through the generosity of the
National Committee for the Performing Arts and the President’s Advisory Committee on the Arts.