VSA Programs - Requests for Contract Proposals
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is seeking contract proposals from eligible and qualified contractors to perform the following 8 (eight) VSA programs. Please follow the links to view each Request for Contract Proposals (RFP) for specific program details and to submit a proposal.
- VSA Arts Connect All - Professional Development Program
- VSA Arts Connect All - Workshop/Residency Program
- VSA Children's Visual Art Discovery Program
- VSA International Young Soloists: Music for Every Student Program
- VSA Playwright Discovery Program
- VSA Rosemary Kennedy Internship Initiative
- VSA Museum Access for Kids Program
- VSA Performing Arts Access for Kids Program
These initiatives are Jean Kennedy Smith Arts and Disability Programs.
Eligible and qualified organizations are required to submit contract proposals via the attached Requests for Contract Proposals. The Kennedy Center will accept one contract proposal per organization for each RFP.
Proposal Submission Deadline: February 25, 2015 at 11:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Notification: Selected recipients will be notified on a rolling basis or by May 29, 2015.
To request an accommodation or receive these materials in an alternate format, contact Stephanie Litvak, firstname.lastname@example.org, at least two weeks prior to the submission deadline.